If you have the whole day to explore the city, you can combine two or the above itineraries, or add a visit to one of the beautiful museums or palaces of Genoa, or visit one of the seaside districts of Nervi and Boccadasse. The choice is yours !
Here a list of some of the Museums :
- Musei di Strada Nuova (Via Garibaldi) : Palazzo Rosso, Palazzo Bianco and Palazzo Doria Tursi
- Diocesan Museum
- National Gallery of Palazzo Reale
- National Gallery of Palazzo Spinola di Pellicceria
- Galata Museum – Sea, navigation and emigration Museum
- GAM – Modern Art Gallery– The Museums of Nervi, in the beautiful setting of the largest park of the city, overlooking the Mediterranean sea.
- Palazzo del Principe, the home of the Admiral Andrea Doria
- Palace Nicolosio Lomellino
- The Medieval complex of Commenda di Pré
* entrances of Museums and Palaces on request
* All itineraries can be tailored to your needs